mattx Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 You may not approve, but you will be amazed. 1
JJonas Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 See "getaway in Stockholm" for more of the same but with cars
Rawns Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 You may not approve, but you will be amazed. Another one of your bike action cam videos? 1
LosOjos Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 My gods the guy/gal must have a death wish! It advertises Ghost Rider, but surely it's not official or the studio could be in a lot of hot water, couldn't they?
MK-2 Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 i tell you what matt, you've not done bad, you've got your ride home down from 10 mins to 3
Rawns Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Whoever gave me +Rep and quoted Trailer Park Boys at me, well, I love Trailer Park Boys! And for that quote that made me laugh out loud, I love you!!!!
Butters Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Whoever gave me +Rep and quoted Trailer Park Boys at me, well, I love Trailer Park Boys! And for that quote that made me laugh out loud, I love you!!!! That would be me, Mr Lahey is my idol. I am the LIQUOR.
Rawns Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 That would be me, Mr Lahey is my idol. I am the LIQUOR. Lahey is awesome. However, second only to Bubbles is J-Roc! "Glug glug! Zing! Zing! Zing! Zing! Zing!"
mattx Posted September 20, 2011 Author Posted September 20, 2011 i tell you what matt, you've not done bad, you've got your ride home down from 10 mins to 3 Just don't tell the missus......
MK-2 Posted September 21, 2011 Posted September 21, 2011 Just don't tell the missus...... why, my mrs doesn't even know you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now