Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I changed the company that supplies my MS Volume back in January and have just this week got it through.

 

They sent me a nice shiny CD wallet with a huge pack of CD's and dividers which will keep me happy for a while but the agreement on the website doesn't look like the other one and I can't find documentation about it

 

First off it says that the Agreement type is Enrollment whereas it used to say Agreement. Do you think this means that my no orders have been attached to the agreement yet?

 

Also there doesn't seem to be any product key which I presume relates to the above problems.

 

MS seem to be very very slow when it comes to this.

Posted

I am now in month 10 of renewing my agreement for ONE YEAR. It is still not right

 

Slow doesn't even begin to decribe getting MSVLS to do anything.

Posted

Can't you just log into the website and get / request the product key's for your chosen selections?

 

Of course, this is dependant on what volume licensing you have naturally lol

 

I would assume that the school's agreement wouldnt be any different to a select agreement in this case - just a different website no doubt [we dont have either... yet].

 

Nath.

Posted

You should have had an email long ago from Microsoft to let you know your login details for

 

MVLS

 

If you haven't you can contact them via the following address

 

[email protected]

 

I am surprised it has taken so long, like localzuk ours took around two weeks to come through.

 

Chris

Posted
Yep you can get everything from the licensing website (formerly eopen) as long as you have an agreement number.
Posted

My supplier haven't put my order on my agreement number yet as they only got access to it the same time as I did.

 

As soon as the order has been added then the status will change and I'll have the Product keys back.

 

Funny thing is that I still had my previous agreement on which had expired but still had the keys listed and all the downloads.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...