featured_spectre Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 [ATTACH=CONFIG]11106[/ATTACH] If only our curbs were that slippery
JoeBloggs Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 Stabbing a marine whilst he is with his marine pals... never going to go down too good.
joe90bass Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 That was one nasty fall, shouldn't be so clumsy should he
jamesfed Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 See - one look from a marine and they will knock you down with as many injurysSee - one look from a marine and they will knock you down with as many injuries as they feel like.
ZeroHour Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 I wonder if USA injurylawyers4you could sue for the pavement not being well maintained
GrumbleDook Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 I am half expecting some legal firm to eventually try to sue gravity for being the principle cause of so many injuries!
MK-2 Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 I am half expecting some legal firm to eventually try to sue gravity for being the principle cause of so many injuries! I wonder how it would go down in the deep south over there if you tried to sue God, because he is, of course, in charge of everything!
featured_spectre Posted September 2, 2011 Author Posted September 2, 2011 Someone did that and the catholic church settled out of court
ZeroHour Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 Someone did that and the catholic church settled out of court That reminds me of: The Man Who Sued God (2001) - IMDb
featured_spectre Posted September 2, 2011 Author Posted September 2, 2011 Before it got to court the catholic church settled with the bloke for about £2mil or something. He sued for the pain and suffering god has put him through.
Guest TheLibrarian Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 I have it on good authority that the guy was attempting to get a Darwin Award.
GrumbleDook Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 I have it on good authority that the guy was attempting to get a Darwin Award. By being struck down by a bolt of lightening from a rather irate $Deity?
Guest TheLibrarian Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 I have it on good authority that the guy was attempting to get a Darwin Award. By being struck down by a bolt of lightening from a rather irate $Deity? I meant the Induhvidual who carried out the stabbing and "fell off the curb". I wonder if the guy who sued the Church took to wearing one of those special suits the fit people with when they work on the national grid while it's still live.
PiqueABoo Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 I think the chances of that (police report bit and for that matter the entire image) being genuine are close to zero. The question is, why don't you folk think the same?
AngryTechnician Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 @PiqueABoo wins: snopes.com: Stabbed Marine
Guest TheLibrarian Posted September 5, 2011 Posted September 5, 2011 I think the chances of that (police report bit and for that matter the entire image) being genuine are close to zero. The question is, why don't you folk think the same? TBH I didn't think about if it was true or not; it didn't matter to me because it was funny. Plus it should be true; far too few people get what's due to them.
MK-2 Posted September 5, 2011 Posted September 5, 2011 I think the chances of that (police report bit and for that matter the entire image) being genuine are close to zero. The question is, why don't you folk think the same? i think it was sort of a given for a newspaper to pretty much report "had his ass handed to him....by falling over a step"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now