russdev Posted March 28, 2007 Posted March 28, 2007 Currently writing a presentation for talk got to do and would like some comments on design layout. Russ
_Bat_ Posted March 28, 2007 Posted March 28, 2007 I like it, it's good . Sorry it's not much of a constructive comment, but I can't see anything wrong with it.
russdev Posted March 28, 2007 Author Posted March 28, 2007 No that's fine James... I wasn't sure about bar at bottom if was boxing it in too much.. Russell
Halfmad Posted March 28, 2007 Posted March 28, 2007 The RM symbol puts me off It looks ok, font at the bottom is very olde world looking to me though, but I've always prefered bold style text
russdev Posted March 28, 2007 Author Posted March 28, 2007 lol The font at bottom is same as one in our logo the yellow ace logo but see your point. Russ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now