sparkeh Posted June 16, 2011 Posted June 16, 2011 After the recent update clicking the 'view first unread' link randomly results in pop up box asking if I really want to leave the page and that changes will be lost. It has happened with Chrome and IE8 and with multiple computers and different networks. Kinda hard to replicate as there currently doesn't seem to be a pattern to when it happens.
sparkeh Posted June 16, 2011 Author Posted June 16, 2011 Though I am sure you know what I mean, here is a piccy attached to illustrate.
ZeroHour Posted June 20, 2011 Posted June 20, 2011 I am really curious what the JS errors are in the bottom left box tbh. Can you post a screenie of that error?
sparkeh Posted June 20, 2011 Author Posted June 20, 2011 Oh sorry the JS error is an unrelated issue I was working on at the time, this isn't a feature of the problem. Pics of same thing in both IE8 and Chrome 13 Am I the only person experiencing this? :S
ZeroHour Posted June 20, 2011 Posted June 20, 2011 Oh sorry the JS error is an unrelated issue I was working on at the time, this isn't a feature of the problem. Pics of same thing in both IE8 and Chrome 13 [ATTACH=CONFIG]10464[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10465[/ATTACH] Am I the only person experiencing this? :S Cusious how the JS error on edugeek was because of something you were doing as they shouldnt be linked. IE9/Chrome dont inform you of errors and the reason I was asking was if a JS was blocked by filtering etc an error could be displayed causing things to be borked. Also that second pic is IE9
sparkeh Posted June 21, 2011 Author Posted June 21, 2011 Cusious how the JS error on edugeek was because of something you were doing as they shouldnt be linked. IE9/Chrome dont inform you of errors and the reason I was asking was if a JS was blocked by filtering etc an error could be displayed causing things to be borked. Also that second pic is IE9 We are having an issue on some stations whereby any site that is visited generates JS errors. These appear to be related to when the embc filtering attempts to establish the user's filtering level, which is done by whether you are logged into the embc portal or not. The error is for 'login.embc.uk.com' and not the site you are trying to visit. And yes, it is indeed IE9
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now