chrbb Posted May 25, 2011 Posted May 25, 2011 Had a couple of emails from a company called laptops for teachers offering to buy back old laptops and sell us new. Anyone used them?
Millgate Posted May 25, 2011 Posted May 25, 2011 Hi chrbb, I personally have never heard of them but i just wanted to let you know that a lot of IT recycling firms will buy your old kit off you and then you can put that towards new kit or whatever you want. If you need more info, just let me know Cheers
Chris_ Posted May 25, 2011 Posted May 25, 2011 I got an email from them also.. There was a few testemonies on their website from other schools so I gave a couple of the schools a ring (although quite a few of the names mentioned had left the schools!).. The only person I managed to speak to said that they had a good experience with them. I was going to use them but another recycling firm offered me more for our old laptops.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now