IKWeb Posted May 11, 2011 Posted May 11, 2011 Hi All I have a school which is in the need to replace 2 projector lamps. Due to the cost of these I am wondering if they should go down the route of LED projectors... I haven’t had chance to look into these much, but was wondering if anyone on here had purchased any, and if so what do you think of them? I have heard there is nothing to replace i.e the lamp etc. Anyway any feedback would be very welcome before I make any purchases. TIA
localzuk Posted May 11, 2011 Posted May 11, 2011 They've been discussed quite a lot, so here's a few threads about them: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/av-multimedia-related/67031-casio-projectors-wont-last-distance.html http://www.edugeek.net/forums/hardware/64166-new-projector.html http://www.edugeek.net/forums/av-multimedia-related/50183-casio-bulbless-projector.html http://www.edugeek.net/forums/av-multimedia-related/74845-casio-laser-led-projectors.html 1
IKWeb Posted May 11, 2011 Author Posted May 11, 2011 Hi LocalzUK Thanks for that, those topics have been very usefull. Thanks
MYK-IT Posted May 11, 2011 Posted May 11, 2011 We have been replacing projectors that are B.E.R. with the Casio XJ-A140 projectors. Very pleased...we've just replaced another 8 projectors this week with them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now