Dos_Box Posted March 12, 2007 Posted March 12, 2007 Wow, I go away for one day and you lot breed like rabbits!! Anyway, its nice to see our community grow like this and I hope to see you all at various events throughout the year, and if any of you were at Harrogate for the TechNet roads how today and came over and said hello I am sorry I didn't have longer to talk to you all. Oh! And Jo, how were the chocolate ants?
john Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 I also go away for 1 day, get flu, and in the mean time loose the web being stable from Sat PM with complete loss of service on Sunday night through to 6pm today (thankyou BT for your usual mistakes and failures to inform your customers of maintance and complete DSLAM disconnection) and you post 3 pages of new posts! WOW!! Anyway, it was good to meet DB even though it was walk and talk on the way back to the car park. As for the conference, very good conference on EVO, learnt plenty of stuff, just need to convince the relivant people to spend lots of money on the new EVO packages
_Bat_ Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 Anyway, it was good to meet DB even though it was walk and talk on the way back to the car park. Another staff member proven not to be a bot. I still think Geoff is a bot though... anyone prove anotherwise?
john Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 DB is defo not a bot, there is a video interview of him on here somewhere, thread title something like "oh dear...."
Ric_ Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 Anyway, it was good to meet DB even though it was walk and talk on the way back to the car park. Another staff member proven not to be a bot. I still think Geoff is a bot though... anyone prove anotherwise? I'll try to get a pic of the Geoff-bot on the sly next time I see him
_Bat_ Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 I'll try to get a pic of the Geoff-bot on the sly next time I see him Might as well just take a picture of my server instead. They probably look very similar
Dos_Box Posted March 14, 2007 Author Posted March 14, 2007 I'll try to get a pic of the Geoff-bot on the sly next time I see him Might as well just take a picture of my server instead. They probably look very similar The server will be better looking and more approchable you'll find
NetworkGeezer Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 How many lines of code are you Geoff? 1e15. So Windows is actually more efficient
Geoff Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 Lines of code is a terrible metric for measuring anything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now