neilmc Posted April 27, 2011 Posted April 27, 2011 I am wanting to put our outlook school calendar onto our website. the website is hosted internally, and so is out exchange. Is there a way of embedding the calendar onto the calendar page of the website, so that it can be updated from outlook itself?
psydii Posted April 28, 2011 Posted April 28, 2011 I'm sure I found a document to do this with Exchange 2010 recently. If I can find it, I'll post a link.
jamesb Posted April 28, 2011 Posted April 28, 2011 Introduction to publishing Internet Calendars - Outlook - Microsoft Office - that the sort of thing you're looking for?
psydii Posted April 28, 2011 Posted April 28, 2011 or this (different words, same feature): Managing Internet Calendar Sharing in Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (Part 2)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now