Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

Does anyone have a spare 3.5" HP rack mounted server blanking plate that they would be willing to part with?

 

We've just got in a new HP DL165 G7 and it only came with 3 plates and as we will be booting over iSCSI so no need for any disks at all.

 

Have contacted HP and they say contact a reseller :(

 

So if anyone is willing to part with one I would be more than happy to put a donation in for postage and tea! :)

 

See photo for an image of one of them.

 

Thanks,

James

9a.jpg

Posted
I have one on my desk in front of me. It's from an ML330 though.

The part number imprinted on the side is 467709-001.

 

Matt

 

If it looks the same then I don't think it should matter - looking up that part number I get the feeling its the same part :)

Do you have a photo of the one from the ML330?

Posted
They should be the same, I've seen the ones from ML350s, ML110s and they are all the same interchangable unit as far as I can tell. We use the drive surrounds interchangably so the blanks, which we have tonnes of are also.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...