Hightower Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 Just got the email that we have 2 tickets for the big weekend in May! Gonna see the Foo Fighters before they tour in July - absolutely chuffed to bits!
Mr.Ben Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 I saw them in Cardiff on there last tour. You will not be disappointed!
Dos_Box Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 Is that Radio Ones Big Weekend? They had it in Preston several years back. For those not lucky enough to get tickets the BBC kindly erected a 12 foot fence all around it with no speakers or screens to allow those outside to see/hear what was going on within, and those with tickets left after many hours of being trapped inside the worlds smallest festival site having to pay through the nose for food and drink. Anyway, a free Foo Fighters gig can't be sniffed at
Hightower Posted April 12, 2011 Author Posted April 12, 2011 I saw them in Cardiff on there last tour. You will not be disappointed! I know - it'll only be like the 20th time I've seen them Don't have 'ff' tattooed on my back for nothing you know Is that Radio Ones Big Weekend? They had it in Preston several years back. For those not lucky enough to get tickets the BBC kindly erected a 12 foot fence all around it with no speakers or screens to allow those outside to see/hear what was going on within, and those with tickets left after many hours of being trapped inside the worlds smallest festival site having to pay through the nose for food and drink. Anyway, a free Foo Fighters gig can't be sniffed at I went to Sunderland's Big Weekend many moons ago. Foo Fighters headlined there too. Was a good day.
jdoyle Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 Big Weekend was in Swindon too. Very enjoyable. Getting tickets was difficult. One guy in the office got a whole batch thru a guy in Scotland (BBC ticketing process very suspect). I got 2 free from a friend of a friend; and two via an online auction site.
Sylv3r Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 I've got an e-mail to confirm I got 2 tickets for the Saturday.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now