mtdmitchell Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 would you really wear these? Firefox: The Shoe | Firefox Facts more shoes here, including a terrible Google set Brass Monki Customs - Custom Sneakers by Brass Monki oh and they cost £170!!
Rawns Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 I could not pull them off, but they are strangely "kinda' cool"... L4D2 trainers would be epic.
Rawns Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 I could not pull them off, but they are strangely "kinda' cool"... L4D2 trainers would be epic.
Haptic Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 This guy's from Liverpool I think....I've read in 'Front' that he even gets orders from Nike HQ employees in Oregon! Loving the Batman efforts Joe
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now