Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Great game.

 

A quick rundown:

Gangs pretty much control an entire city/island and you are a genetically engineered supercop created to wipe them out.

 

Basic skills system which rewards "kills for skills" and you end up pretty much being able to jump over entire buildings.

 

Its a free roaming game, so you can pretty much do whatever you like, think of it being an inverse GTA with super powers!

 

Great online coop play aswell where a friend can jump into your single player game and help you out!

 

It's sucked up 99% of my free time since friday!

 

Chris

Posted

Managed to complete it a few days ago, I've maxed out my agility and got 4 stars on everything bar driving (who needs cars when you can jump 40ft at a time :D)

I'm now just going around having fun. Doing matrix type jumps etc.

Good thing to do to pass time is stand by the edge of a busy part of the motorway, as a car comes hurtling past, shoot one tire out and watch the mayhem. Well I was bored!!!!

Posted

I managed to get the high flyer (get ontop the agency tower) on level 3, i just took some really obscure routes!

 

The SUV can jump when you have level 4 driving.

 

Chris

  • 3 months later...
Posted

it can get repetitive after a while......

 

If the missions were a bit different, like one boss you had to kill during/beat a race etc

 

that would have added a lot more to the game.

 

Chris

Posted
Crackdown is immense. I have just started playing it again under the keys for the city thing - basically starting again but keeping all your stats and weapons. I completed les muertos in under 30mins :lol: Just got to get my driving maxed out then ive got most of the gamescore points.
Posted

Yep, superb game. Like everyone, having problems maxing driving but also explosives. I'm a little care free when using them so end up losing as many as I gain! To up the Driving skill recently I have been driving the sports around the highway and just knocking out gang cars (as it acts a ramp) then waiting for teh driving points to catch up and then carrying on. Great fun to watch a huge misile truck bounce up and over my car then fly off teh motorway into a mountain!

 

If you'r up at the very very top of the agency tower jump off into the pool of water by the pipes and you get basejumper. DO it carefully though. First attempt I was a bit conservative and missed by mere feet onto some rather solid rocks. Whoops!

 

Also those orbs!! Gotta catch em all! Gradually getting there :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...