contink Posted February 28, 2011 Posted February 28, 2011 Can anyone recommend any laptop battery suppliers for OEM or SAFE compatibles for a Toshiba PA3285U-3BRS type battery... In fact it would be useful to know of a general supplier as there's a number of laptop batteries that need replacing... Likewise any information on good quality power supply replacements for Laptops would be good. Thanks in advance...
Haptic Posted February 28, 2011 Posted February 28, 2011 Hi Contink, I'll drop you a PM with a couple of suggestions. I know what you mean with Safe compatibles- there are an increasing number of shoddy quality "compatible" batteries out there. Mark
edumoto Posted March 2, 2011 Posted March 2, 2011 We've used laptopsandspares a number of times. Really good, friendly and efficient. Speak to (I think), David or Charlie. 0800 231 5000 Pricing is pretty good too. Moto
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now