Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

CGI Proxy Servers


Guest kerrymoralee9280

Recommended Posts

Guest kerrymoralee9280
Posted

I did a search and couldn't find much about this. Our pupils have found a way around our negative filtering, by using CGI Proxy Servers. All these sites are blocked, but they have discovered that if they save the site to a USB pen at home they can access it via that.

 

How do I go about blockign this?

Posted
Filter based on content rather than url.

 

Would that actually work if the page is opened locally?

 

(edit: forget that, I misread the question)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...