Guest kerrymoralee9280 Posted February 26, 2007 Posted February 26, 2007 I did a search and couldn't find much about this. Our pupils have found a way around our negative filtering, by using CGI Proxy Servers. All these sites are blocked, but they have discovered that if they save the site to a USB pen at home they can access it via that. How do I go about blockign this?
_Bat_ Posted February 26, 2007 Posted February 26, 2007 Filter based on content rather than url. Would that actually work if the page is opened locally? (edit: forget that, I misread the question)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now