pooley Posted February 17, 2011 Posted February 17, 2011 I can set them up, orient them but don't ask me to Teach on one lol. I have 1 smartboard, 500 series, latest drivers and software. The problem is when using your finger to write on the board and vertical gestures don't actually write on the board it tries to pull the screen/page down or up. Horizontal lines and diagonal seem to work fine. I'm sure it's probably a simple tick box somewhere but I Have no idea where!
witch Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 Control Panel Smart hardware, mouse and gestures? (or something like that!!)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now