Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Censornet Secure Shell Access


Recommended Posts

Posted

Afternoon All,

 

Just got Censornet up and running on our network -very pleased with it. I makes our existing proxy look like a joke but I'm having trouble logging into CensorNet's CCT from the secure shell access of the browser config. The MindTerm Java applet returns:

 

"Error connecting to 10.45.224.32, reason:->Server closed connection before sending identification"

 

Anyone have any ideas on what I should check?

 

Many thanks.

Posted

Cheers Geoff, I've allowed remote access via the web and also remote access via SSH in the firewall options. Still nothing though. How can I check the SSH server is running?

 

Edit: I reinstalled Java just in case and the same thing happens if I try to SSH to it from Putty.

 

Leon.

Posted
I always found the java based one on the GUI slow and flakey. Your best of with putty or similar. I like Bitvise Tunnelier on windows.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...