Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

Just wondering if anyone is using Zen and their Bronze Hosting package for Joomla and such.

 

I am looking to move away from my exisiting 'free' hosting which is cr@p and move to Zen as I have used them before and have always liked them.

 

I also will need to move my SMTP delivery which they charge £100 for.

 

I intended to go move in stages with my website and SMTP first them my interent access as I have 5 months to run on it but I might need to move now as they don't seem to know what they are doing.

Posted

I host our school site on Zen on the silver package..

 

Never had any problems. They use cPanel with Fantastico scripts to allow easy install of joomla.

 

They will invoice via email too, so no need to use a credit card.

 

Not used SMTP so can't comment on that one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...