Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have recently gone over to hosting my Joomla! (1.5.22) site on Ubuntu 10.10 from Windows (xampp) and now the site won't send mail. The settings are still the same from the old site. Do I need to change the config as I am now on Ubuntu? I am using the SMTP config and host my own Exchange server in house.

 

Thanks :D

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...