Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an edugeek joomla site where the text in the welcome message on the front page is spilling over across the right hand modules. I have looked through template.css but couldn't see anything wrong, I may have missed something but I uploaded a template.css from another site and still had the same problem.

 

If its not a problem with the css then I have no idea where else to look. Screenshot below with problem area highlighted.

 

Any idea welcome :D

website.PNG

Posted

Width of the main body as that appears to the main content so I would of thought it would be the css for the main content / body section to auto fit or a percentage or something of the likes ?

 

Don't suppose you can upload said css file ( this is assuming it is the correct css file )

Posted

*Facepalm*

 

Ok I fixed it. Turns out that someone inserted a table below that was larger than the space available, this stretched the article to the size of the table.

 

Thanks for the reply :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...