Elky Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 Hi all I've been offered a very good deal on 17" and 19" glass fronted TFTs. The 17" are available for £109.00+VAT and the 19" at £129.00+VAT. They are black & silver, wall-mountable, 8mb response, DVI and 3 year warranty. We have to take quite a few to get this price so I'm just wondering what sort of interest there would be for this sort of deal? Cheers
timbo343 Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 bloody hell.. where you getting those from.. we bought some AG Neovos and they cost £130 each about a year ago.
goodhead Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 this is slightly related. is it posible to get glass or plastic covers to go on existing tfts.
Elky Posted February 15, 2007 Author Posted February 15, 2007 bloody hell.. where you getting those from.. we bought some AG Neovos and they cost £130 each about a year ago. I said it was a good deal - we need to buy a lot of them to get this price though which is why I'm checking out what interest there might be at this price
Elky Posted February 15, 2007 Author Posted February 15, 2007 this is slightly related. is it posible to get glass or plastic covers to go on existing tfts. I'll look in to this for you and get back to you
timbo343 Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 they are nice monitors.. would there be a discount for 34 monitors??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now