Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

Does anyone else use Outlook 2003 to download emails from easymail?

 

I have a weird issue where most emails from our LEA are downloaded from Easymail in to outlook 2003 with the Header and footer as part of the main email.

 

All emails from everyone else is fine. The emails that have the issue, i have noticed that they are in plain text and all the others are HTML.

 

I have check the settings in outlook but everything is as it should be.

 

Many Thanks

Posted

We use EasyMail with Outlook 2003 for the office/admin staff for last 5 years - everyone else uses the web interface.

 

I can't say I've had any problems with it; certainly not the one you describe. It sounds like it might be a problem with the LA end.

 

You might try using something else to download the emails to see if you get the same problem with these emails. I use the pop3 import in googlemail and manage all my EasyMail through that.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Im still getting the problems with emails from the LEA when downloading into outlook 2003 from RM Easymail.

The email appears fine when logging into Easymail so it only seems to happen when using outlook, but its only certain emails from the LEA that seem to be sent on behalf of someone.

 

Ive just tried outlook express and that seems to download them fine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...