Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

got two Blackstar HT-110 cabs for sale (they're the mini cabs usually used with the HT-5 Head, but they're perfectly good cabs for use with any other head).

 

Specs and details on the Blackstar website: Blackstar Amplification - HT-110

 

I'm hoping to get £80 each for them, but I'm open to offers.

 

If anybody wants them, they'll have to pick them up as I've looked at shipping and you're looking at ridiculous prices (about £18 each cab!). Preferably you'd pick them up from my place in Wolverhampton, but I can travel as far south as Birmingham or as far North as Stafford to meet you with them.

 

PM me if you're interested and feel free to ask any questions (if you ask in the thread, I'll reply in the thread) :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...