pooley Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 I'm putting together a small website for a friend, advertising their holiday house in France for rental. Can someone have a go at a logo for me please? It's on a google sites page so I think logo is 480px x 60px ? The website name will be "The Fishing Hook" Not sure if someone could put a fishing hook as the "g" in fishing? Or one with and one without so I can show my fussy friend. The temp website is @ https://sites.google.com/site/poolesr - Blue is what she wants. Thanks for any help you can give me. Si
pooley Posted January 11, 2011 Author Posted January 11, 2011 Anyone? or are all the designers enjoying Bett?
pooley Posted January 11, 2011 Author Posted January 11, 2011 Looking good mate, could the font colour all be Navy blue?
pooley Posted January 11, 2011 Author Posted January 11, 2011 (edited) Sysman they are both great, thank you, could I get the master with a transparent background? Edited January 11, 2011 by pooley
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now