Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm putting together a small website for a friend, advertising their holiday house in France for rental.

 

Can someone have a go at a logo for me please? It's on a google sites page so I think logo is 480px x 60px ?

 

The website name will be "The Fishing Hook" Not sure if someone could put a fishing hook as the "g" in fishing? Or one with and one without so I can show my fussy friend.

 

The temp website is @ https://sites.google.com/site/poolesr - Blue is what she wants.

 

Thanks for any help you can give me.

 

Si

Posted (edited)
Sysman they are both great, thank you, could I get the master with a transparent background? Edited by pooley

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...