Hightower Posted January 4, 2011 Posted January 4, 2011 I knew I was getting a few new games for Christmas, but I was worried that I never play my PS3 anymore because I don't like where I'm living (I know, lame excuse but whenever I hear next door banging etc I feel like curling up in a ball). So I had a plan. We bought a new 40" TV for the living room (where the other half doesn't mind hearing banging etc), and I pushed the sofa bed in the spare room into a sofa again, put the older 32" TV in there with my PS3, iPod, and HD freeview box, got out the camping tables and fridge etc, and bought a wireless video sender. Now I have my own den with Sky, PS3, music, fridge, and a big sofa, and all I did over Christmas was stay within the four walls and play PS3. Hopefully I've done enough to keep me happy until we sell the house. In the two weeks over Xmas I've completed Fallout 3, and gained 20 levels on COD. Anyhow, my PSN is Hightower_Geek if anyone wants to add me. I have the following online multiplayer games: Black Ops FIFA 11 & FIFA 10 Borderlands Looking at getting Home Front when it comes out, and possibly GT5 but we will see.
tarquel Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 Sounds like a great Xmas to me I spent the week before until just recently with a chest/throat virus that wouldnt quit.... Still, managed to get in some gaming too hehe Nath
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now