Gonk Posted January 2, 2011 Posted January 2, 2011 Afternoon all, I've decided to sell off one of my cherished number plates, N20 OON, which on a car, reads as N2000N. (Pic Attached) The number is on retention until the Th July 2011 and I have paid the assignment fee. The buyer will need to pay £25 to have their name added as the 'Nominee' so that they can assign it to their vehicle. I'm looking to sell the number for £400 or nearest offer. The number will be listed on eBay in the next few weeks if there's no interest here. If you want to discuss or make an offer, PM me. Cheers Ross
FN-GM Posted January 3, 2011 Posted January 3, 2011 looks a good plate, what does it mean to you if anything
Gonk Posted January 3, 2011 Author Posted January 3, 2011 Its got on relevance to me in all honesty, (I own a 1936 Pembrokeshire number plate, which are sort after in this neck of the woods and now quite rare). I bought it from my previous employers as it was different to normal cherished numbers. They bought twenty of them for the year 2000 as a gimmick, buy a car and have a year 2000 number plate to go with it. it was the best of the bunch. as it was the only one with the same letter at the start and then end.
Gonk Posted January 17, 2011 Author Posted January 17, 2011 BUMP - Just to say that the number plate is now on eBay - N20 OON (N2000N) Cherished Number Plate on eBay (end time 26-Jan-11 16:45:28 GMT) Cheers Ross
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now