Little-Miss Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 (edited) the forum thinks im a year younger then i am! lol Edited December 30, 2010 by ZeroHour
EduTech Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 Happy Birthday LittleMiss, Hope you have a great day - As for the forum thinking your younger how about checking your DOB on your profile! you so made yourself older when you signed up so you'd pass the security check's 1
SYNACK Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 Happy birthday, are you sure its a bug and not a feature. I'm sure lots of people would like to get a year younger at their birthday instead of the alternative 1
elsiegee40 Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 Happy Birthday LittleMiss Have a great day! 1
sparkeh Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 Happy birthday! Aren't people usually happy when someone thinks they are younger than they are 1
Little-Miss Posted December 30, 2010 Author Posted December 30, 2010 Hehe good point, it may be a feature! I've checked my bday on my profile and it says 82. Nevermind lol! I only look about 16 anyway so i dont have to make myself any younger, i have more trouble convincing people im not lying!!
ZeroHour Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 Changed to 81, cant believe your older then I am. Have a brilliant day 1
Dos_Box Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 Happy birthday and we'll see you at BETT on the Friday. Don't be late 1
featured_spectre Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 Happy Birthday little-miss! I cant believe your older than me either!! You certainly don't look it! 1
Little-Miss Posted December 30, 2010 Author Posted December 30, 2010 Changed to 81, cant believe your older then I am. Have a brilliant day THAT'S CHEATING!! That's a work around!!
featured_spectre Posted December 31, 2010 Posted December 31, 2010 I never got that on my birthday!!!
EduTech Posted December 31, 2010 Posted December 31, 2010 Quality!! I do like that very much the little hedgehogs work well @Little Miss, I have uploaded it twice to facebook and tagged each side. should appear in the top bar now hehe
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now