Number6 Posted December 9, 2010 Posted December 9, 2010 Yes, I still have the iPad. I had to withdraw it from sale as I suddenly needed it for a particular job at work. The original Sale thread got a little messy so hence this new one. There are pictures Here Anyway, it's for sale again now. 64Gb WiFi + 3G & Otterbox Defender case & an Incipio Kickstand case. Perfect and as-new condition with original packaging. It's been used with a screen protector so screen is also perfect. It's been upgraded to iOS 4.2 Cost new was nearly £800. I am open to a reasonable offer for the job lot + postage by RM Special Delivery at cost. PM me please if you want to make an offer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now