Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am trying to get on to my server now and failing miserably... a queue on Ragnaros, can't believe it.

 

Had a quick go on a RP server as Worgen & as goblin... not as fun as i thought :(

Posted

Preordered and logged in last night at around 11:40pm, I am liking all so far :)

I liked the goblins starting area tbh myself and the underwater zone is fun especially when you get the swimming ability there, he looks crazy running along on the sea bed.

Posted
Still waiting for my Collectors' box set to arrive ... now due tomorrow. Oh well ... got work to do tonight anyway.

 

You would struggle to get on for the queuing tonight, probably a better option to wait... why did I afk-out... another 1 hour wait...

Posted
I've been playing it, loving the Worgen. /roar and /sniff emotes have been modified for them. :D Hoping the two heirloom items I bought will help with levelling quickly as they give +20% Experience gain between them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...