Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I would like an xbox 360 hard drive...preferably a 60GB or 120GB one. As long as it works, I do not care for condition.

 

I am happy to trade for a switch that i have for sale, or some wireless points, or pay upto £30 (as on ebay it says they are going for around that but wud rather buy from someone on here). Just wanna bump up the capacity in my 4gb xbox.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...