featured_spectre Posted November 28, 2010 Posted November 28, 2010 As I am unable to edit my original post, this is what is left. 23 PC Games Absolute Terror - £0.50 Armed Assault: Gold Edition - £5 Armed Assault 2 - £15 Battlefield 2 Complete Collection - £5 Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood - £5 Call of Duty 2 - £5 Call of Duty 4 - £10 Conflict: Denied Ops - £5.00 Conflict: Vietnam - £2.50 Delta Force - £0.50 Enter the Matrix - £1 Fifa 07 - £1 Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers - £7.50 Hidden and Dangerous 2: Courage under fire - £2.50 Hitman Contracts - £2 Infinite Kakuro - £1 Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - £5 Medieval 2 Total War: Gold Edition - £8 Rome Total War: Gold Edition 2 - £4 Rugby Challenge - £1 Transformers Game - £3 Universe at War - £2 Xbox 360 Games Fifa 09 - £5 Fifa 10 - £10 Hardware 5x 3Com Baseline 2024 switch - £20 each or £80 for all 5 3x 3Com Superstack3 4228G (I will be able to give the model details tomorrow when I pull them out of the attic) - £25 each or £70 for all 3 1x Netgear Smartswitch GS724T - £80 2x Linksys WAP 54G Access Point - £20 each 3x Patch Panels (I will be able to give the model details tomorrow when I pull them out of the attic) - £10 for each or £25 for all 3 Mobile Phone Blackberry Curve 8900 - £100 If you wish to buy more than 1 item, I am negotiable on price and shipping costs. To my knowledge, I am under all ebay prices that I could find by atleast £1.50 for every item.
featured_spectre Posted December 6, 2010 Author Posted December 6, 2010 Righty, bit of an update as its not shifting.. All PC games - £50 for the lot (plus whatever postage costs) Xbox games - £5 for both (plus whatever postage costs) Blackberry Curve 8900 - £80 (plus whatever postage costs) 1
featured_spectre Posted December 12, 2010 Author Posted December 12, 2010 Perhaps 10% of every price listed might entice some people?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now