penfold Posted November 24, 2010 Posted November 24, 2010 OK, I am looking at buying a netbook for my better half for christmas as she likes them more than a laptop. She has tried both a laptop and netbook and prefers the netbook for it's porability (we already have a main computer). The thing is I dont like them and know very little about what I should be looking for. The main thing she will be looking to use it for is surfing the web, skype and although not at the moment I could see work being used in the future. So bearing that in mind I have been searching for something cheap and chearful, but dont really want to be spending a lot of money on it as there are other things I need to get. I have found Acer Aspire One D250through tesco, but dont know if that would be adequate so any feedback would be good. Alternatively any other products would be good. I would be happier if I could get it for less than £200 but dont want to get something that would need replacing next year.
penfold Posted November 25, 2010 Author Posted November 25, 2010 OK, doesn't look like this is going to happen now as she seems to wants something else now. Women eh, always changing their mind!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now