Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Looks like something odd has happened and a bunch of impero v3 released posts have appeared. Last count, there were 14. Edited by ZeroHour
Posted
I posted it one. It had a spelling mistake in that it wouldn't let me correct (for some reason) and so I deleted that article and did it again. I have no idea what is happening!!
Posted
I posted it one. It had a spelling mistake in that it wouldn't let me correct (for some reason) and so I deleted that article and did it again. I have no idea what is happening!!

 

Now you're sounding like a teacher! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...