Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
its VERY slow to load

It loads faster for me.. :( don't know what's wrong

 

Agreed, lots of slow loading flash-type objects...

 

There's only one flash object, a small analogue clock

and other than that, only that rokslideshow module,and its not flash, I agree that sometimes, that rokslideshow takes sometime to load.

 

I thought it looked very nice, if a little slow to load (it was not tat slow to be fair).

Thank you for the comment

 

I'd have somebody proof read it, there are a few instances of bad grammar

 

Thank you for the comment, I'll take look at the contents again.

Edited by Rishoban

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...