Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all

 

I'm having problems installing iTALC 1.0.11 using a startup script. It doesn't error out or anything, it just doesn't install it. It doesn't install it when I manually execute the batch file either. The command is

 

\\UNC\setup.exe \\UNC\installsettings.xml

 

I was able to install it this way with 1.0.9, skipped 1.0.10 due to the mouse freeze bug.

 

Anyone any ideas? Or another way to automate the install?

Posted (edited)

Yeah sure, I can deploy the MSI through the Active Directory. However I seem to have found an easier way to do it. adding the /S switch to the of the exe package installs iTALC silently, and then importing the correct REG files should point it at the correct key locations.

 

The batchfile ends up looking something like

 

\\UNC-PATH\italcsetup.exe /S

REGEDIT /S \\UNC-PATH\ITALCREG.reg

Edited by skell
Additional information

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...