IanT Posted October 5, 2010 Posted October 5, 2010 Network Manager - Truro High School for Girls Job in Truro
Jiser Posted October 6, 2010 Posted October 6, 2010 I was going to post that just cuz I am nice. It looks like a pretty decent two year role for a new graduate to take the whole I.T. world under their ownership. Problem is that area is dead of life.
powdarrmonkey Posted October 6, 2010 Posted October 6, 2010 Apparently the post was filled over a year ago, too.
LeMarchand Posted October 7, 2010 Posted October 7, 2010 I was going to post that just cuz I am nice. It looks like a pretty decent two year role for a new graduate to take the whole I.T. world under their ownership. Problem is that area is dead of life. Hey! When we have to visit the mother-in-law in Cornwall, the day out in Truro is one of the highlights.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now