Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an installation of Request Tracker on an Ubuntu server running Apache2, and I am trying to access it via an IIS7 server via reverse proxying (ie. so that http://domain.com/rt goes to http://rt/).

 

However, I am being hit by an error in IIS7 which tells me that it can't rewrite compressed responses - and the RT install is compressing pages with gzip.

 

So, my question is - how do I stop it doing this, and get it to simply return uncompressed data.

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...