Hightower Posted September 15, 2010 Posted September 15, 2010 Music teacher is trying to reset his courses for the new year. When he ticks the box to 'reset quiz attempts' he gets the attached page. Yet if he leaves the 'reset quiz attempts' unticked the course resets as it should (except it obviously doesn't reset the quiz attempts). Any ideas? [ATTACH=CONFIG]8078[/ATTACH]
Hightower Posted September 17, 2010 Author Posted September 17, 2010 40 detectives this week 40 detectives strong Takin' a stroll down Love Street Strollin' is that so wrong Can I get my co-defendant BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu Oh no! BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP BUMP! Must have been a hundred miles Any of a hundred styles It's not about the smile you wear But the way we make out When I was another loner Nothin' but a two beach comber Anybody seen the sky? I'm I'm wide awake now Workin' the beat as we speak Working the belle du monde Believin' the havoc we wreak Believin', is that so wrong Can I get my co-dependent BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP BUMP! C'mon! Must have been a hundred miles Any of a hundred styles It's not about the smile you wear But the way we make out When I was another loner Nothin' but a two beach comber Anybody seen the sky? I'm, I'm wide awake now BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu Oh no! BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP BUMP! Listen to me what I said Try to get it through your head A little bit of circumstance and A chance to make out Livin' in a citadel It's hard enough to be yourself Waiting for the bell to toll And I am wide awake now Must have been a hundred miles Any of a hundred styles It's not about the smile you wear But the way we make out When I was another loner Nothin' but a two beach comber Anybody seen the sky? I'm I'm wide awake now
Hightower Posted September 20, 2010 Author Posted September 20, 2010 Can I give this one last bump before I pull my hair out?
andyrite Posted September 20, 2010 Posted September 20, 2010 get the latest Moodle 1.9.9+. There is loads of course reset fixes in there. All our courses reset with any problems.
Hightower Posted September 22, 2010 Author Posted September 22, 2010 That did it. I ballsed up the upgrade at first lol - deleted the 'lib' folder from /var by mistake so restored from a backup and second time lucky.
Hightower Posted September 29, 2010 Author Posted September 29, 2010 Ok - so it didn't fix it. I thought it did but the course I tried resetting actually had no quiz attempts so worked fine. The teacher has since come back to me and said it still doesn't work, and I've confirmed this. What next?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now