JJonas Posted August 20, 2010 Posted August 20, 2010 I want to capture time lapse screen shots - not video. Will need to save screen shot with date and time as part of the file name. Would be nice if I could set it up not to capture at night time. I did find picpick but that needs a licence - other than that it was perfect.
Hightower Posted August 20, 2010 Posted August 20, 2010 I could never get used to Wink - didn't like the way it would show everything frame by frame to work with at the bottom. 24 fps and you soon have a lot of frames to work with! Not sure if you can change the view/layout - suppose I never gave it a chance. CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software is what I use - nice and simple, and no complaints yet from me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now