Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Well I live in Midsomer Norton (a real town!), and Wellow is just around the corner. As far as I know, the crime rate isn't that high and I've never seen Bergerac wandering around.
Posted (edited)
I would love to live in Eureka if it existed. Additionally could that site (linked to) have any more ads and junk on it, it jumped my browsers CPU usage up to 100% of a core. Edited by SYNACK

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...