leco Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 (edited) Whenever I change forums it takes an age to connect and then I'm getting a list style display, no graphics. The connection seems to be via cdn1.edugeek.net. Is anyone else getting this, or is it just me? What can I do to get it back to the usual display? Edited October 8, 2010 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 Hi Basically cdn1.edugeek.net is a content delivery network. I sometimes see a stall type effect but everything generally loads fine. Can you attach a screenshot? I will get in contact with our CDN company and see what could be the issue.
ZeroHour Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 I have tweaked the caching now a little. Let me know if it reoccurs.
leco Posted August 12, 2010 Author Posted August 12, 2010 Thanks, will try to send a screen shot tomorrow as it's only happening at work. (Which kinda begs the question if it's an RBC filter) I know I tried at about half 3 today and it was so slow I gave up.
ZeroHour Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 Yeh I didnt apply the tweak properly till later. Let me know how it is tomorrow
leco Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 Here's what the list looks like. It has changed as yesterday, this at least is formatted. [ATTACH=CONFIG]7922[/ATTACH]
ZeroHour Posted August 16, 2010 Posted August 16, 2010 Hmm never had that issue myself. I have tweaked the css now to prevent it using cdn1. Let me know how it is now. 1
p858snake Posted August 19, 2010 Posted August 19, 2010 Here's what the list looks like. It has changed as yesterday, this at least is formatted. [ATTACH=CONFIG]7922[/ATTACH] IPod devices are also having that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now