knelmes Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 Hi all, couldn't see a hardware forum or similar, please move me if there's a better place for this! We have loads of 20GB hard drives which we really want to upgrade, but the budget isn't allowing us to - is anyone getting rid of any >20GB IDE this summer that we could have? If you're based anywhere near Derby we can probably come and pick them up. I feel really cheeky asking but we're running out of options
knelmes Posted July 23, 2010 Author Posted July 23, 2010 *Moved to Hardware Forum I was looking at the list for a good few minutes, couldn't see it. It's plain as day to me now! D'oh!
knelmes Posted July 23, 2010 Author Posted July 23, 2010 Ctrl + F >> "Hardware" >> Enter Key Now I'm embarrassed, I should have thought of that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now