Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sooo, I'm throwing our Grade 7 students (13ish years old) into the deep dark waters of the internet and in the spirit of starting slow, I'd like to find some penpals for them to email - thought it would be cool if we got some people from another country.

 

Anyone interested in setting something up? It's about 160 in total but they're on a two week cycle so it's 80 per two weeks.

 

I think it'd be pretty cool.

Posted
I'm in a middle school and the top year - year 8 -who move from 12 to 13 in the school year - might well be interested. pm me if you are still looking and I will float it with my boss
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Ric_ 's school was looking for cultural exchange like this, not sure if they got anywhere with my school, but drop him a line, as they are desperate to get the international contingent covered cos they live in the sticks and don't know about the body of water you get to if you walk far enough past the chip shop! ;)
  • 7 months later...
Posted
Starting this thread up again :) I'm looking for penpals again so if there's anyone who is keen (or still keen), let's get this whole international thing going!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...