DanW Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 Brand New Macbook Pro - 2 weeks old, it's been out of the box 2hours, in perfect condition! Selling due to surplus for requirements 4GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics No Trades looking for £1000 inc RMSD / Parcel Delivery Payment via Bank Transfer / Paypal ( if you pay fees!) (For sale elsewhere!)
localzuk Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 Hi DanW. Is this a typo? I'd guess not, as they're about £1200 new...
DanW Posted July 16, 2010 Author Posted July 16, 2010 Hi DanW. Is this a typo? typo hahah .. it's £1249 new! Dan
EduTech Posted August 3, 2010 Posted August 3, 2010 Would be nice, but I'm a windows user and don't have any real need for it lol! if only I had a spare £950 lol! some apple fan boy is going to get a bargin
torledo Posted August 4, 2010 Posted August 4, 2010 Would be nice, but I'm a windows user and don't have any real need for it lol! if only I had a spare £950 lol! some apple fan boy is going to get a bargin an apple fanboy wouldn't know a bargain if it came up and bit them on the nose.
localzuk Posted August 4, 2010 Posted August 4, 2010 an apple fanboy wouldn't know a bargain if it came up and bit them on the nose. You saying that this isn't a bargain then? With it being £250 cheaper than new, for 2 weeks use?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now