Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know how I can get flv videos to embed in fronter pages? I know I can embed using Windows Media Player or the like but I'd like to embed them like a normal FLV.

 

Ideas?

Posted

Not easily, try

 

A lot of the players need code that's stripped out due to security unless you change U08 Disable stripping unsafe code from files in the resource folders

  • Thanks 1
Posted
That doesn't appear to work on the Somerset site. My guess would be that it is using something on the MK site which we don't have permission to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...