Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I am tied to 18 month contract with o2 @ the carphone warehouse. Therefore, its contract managed by CPW. SIM only, really good with free unlimited internet, 500 mins 400 text and I pay £5 per month after the cashback!

 

I now want an iPhone 4 - however, it uses a micro sim.... spoke to CPW - They don't offer micro sims. Instead, they say you have terminate your contract and move to O2 directly. However I am not wasting money doing that...

 

Has anybody tried cutting their sim card?

Edited by kxv2020
Posted

Ok... so I can solve this problem by buying a micro sim from Carphone Warehouse... But there's another problem...

 

Apparently I need an Iphone web package instead of unlimited internet for me to use of the internet on an iphone... how complicated!! Can anyone verify this??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...