SimpleSi Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 Fun and games for all :-) App Inventor for Android Looks a bit like Scratch/Alice regards Simon 4
LosOjos Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 Brilliant find I'm hoping that you can edit the source when you're done, if so this would be fantastic to build up the basics of your app before going in and doing the nitty gritty part, because let's face it, nobody likes programming the basic stuff lol
jumpinjamez Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 (edited) Its made by the same people as scratch, something about code Blocks which they invented. Edited July 12, 2010 by jumpinjamez spelling
Hightower Posted July 20, 2010 Posted July 20, 2010 Really?! Where is mine then? Is this a rolling thing - I thought they just would have flicked a switch and said "there you all go, enjoy!"
gtg93 Posted July 20, 2010 Posted July 20, 2010 I've just received my access to it Simon How long did it take? Because I applied about a week ago and nothing yet :/
SimpleSi Posted July 20, 2010 Author Posted July 20, 2010 I applied last Mon (12th). Looking at the posts on the Google Group I think quite a few came through from people who applied then. regards Simon
gtg93 Posted July 20, 2010 Posted July 20, 2010 I applied last Mon (12th). Looking at the posts on the Google Group I think quite a few came through from people who applied then. regards Simon Okay thanks shouldn't have long to wait then.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now