leemac13 Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 Hi just wondered if anybody know how i could unlock my Nokia C3 myself rather that going to a shop as they wanted £30 to unlock it so i can use another sim card on a different network.
Dos_Box Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 Google is your freind: how to unlock a nokia c3 - Google Search And I'll just move this to the Phones forum shall I?
leemac13 Posted July 6, 2010 Author Posted July 6, 2010 Google is your freind: how to unlock a nokia c3 - Google Search And I'll just move this to the Phones forum shall I? I had a look on google but cant find anything helpful. they all cost money from what i can see
ICT_GUY Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 To unlock Nokia model mobile phones, i found this site Unlocking4Free.com - The Easiest Way to Unlock your Phone for FREE It has the best instructions and methods for unlocking mobile phone!!!!! Can someone block this bot?
frillyozz Posted May 14, 2011 Posted May 14, 2011 Hi just wondered if anybody know how i could unlock my Nokia C3 myself rather that going to a shop as they wanted £30 to unlock it so i can use another sim card on a different network. I searched Google as Dos_Box said and according to this guide you can unlock it free maybe....?: I would first recommend you try getting a Nokia C3 unlock code by calling up your current phone carrier.
purpleindigo Posted July 27, 2011 Posted July 27, 2011 That hyfeno link doesn't show how to unlock the Nokia C3 for free. Whatever you do, you'll need a network unlock code. In some cases, you can get that code for free. For example if you're on a Vodafone or O2 contract, just call them up and they'll usually give you the code. Otherwise, you do have to purchase the code, either from the network directly or you can use a code website - this is a UK code website where you can unlock the C3
Bonis Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 I bought a new C3 Touch and Type on ebay which was locked to the T-Mobile network. When I went to few of those small shops that unlock phones I was quoted prices from £20 to £30 and was told it will take at least 2 days. DON'T DO IT. I called Nokia and was told that the network providers are the ones that provide the unlocking codes and apparently some of them may charge you. So I called T Mobile, and they were very helpfull. I had to give them the IMEI number and they texted the unlocking code and instructions by text the next day. And it did not cost me a penny! Note: to unlock the phone I had to have a T-Mobile SIM card in the phone so I borrowed one from a friend. You only need it for couple of minutes. Don't pay the ridiculous charges, do it yourself. You'll save money and get the satisfaction of doing it yourself. Good luck
becca Posted April 30, 2012 Posted April 30, 2012 Heyyyy, Oh my god im really having trouble trying to unlock my phone ive tried everything i need a site that can give me the code&be able to unlock me phone if i ever want to be able to move back to america with my family ive no money to buy a new so im in a tuff one right now and would love if any of yous could help me id be very greatful!
drone Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 Heyyyy, Oh my god im really having trouble trying to unlock my phone ive tried everything i need a site that can give me the code&be able to unlock me phone if i ever want to be able to move back to america with my family ive no money to buy a new so im in a tuff one right now and would love if any of yous could help me id be very greatful! #pw+CODE+1#
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now